Thursday 23 October 2014

Seoul Favourites #3 : Friends!

I clearly remember the day I left the ship. I hugged my friends again and again and again. It was one of the toughest goodbyes for me because really, I don't know when or if I'll ever see them again. To see them again was my wish and God was kind enough to allow it to happen faster than I thought! Hooray!!  

Meeting Eun Young and Jihun during my visit to Seoul made it a whole lot more exciting! Seeing them makes me feel like even the smallest or the craziest wish can come true. Being together in their home country was definitely cool. Apart from doing lots of catching up, they joined us in visiting some tourist destinations but mostly, we ate together. It was definitely an advantage to have a local around for meals! I probably wouldn't have unlocked the world of life-changing exotic foods of Korea if we would have ate alone. Me being me, I would have safely Picked McDonalds and what not. The traditional Korean food is beyond the next level. I enjoyed it so much. Especially the Sam Jang. I am normally extremely cautious about sauces that are reddish but for this one, I'm glad I gave it a go!


So when will we meet again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment