Wednesday 7 October 2015

THE UNFOLDING | FLINT AND STEEL BORNEO

Introducing Flint and Steel Borneo, everyone! Our online stationery shop is finally LIVE after months and months of planting and watering the seed of our dreams. My excitement level is literally busting through the roof! It all started with two girls bonding through art in their bedroom. Two extremely passionate, adventurous, and headstrong girls. Hence the name, Flint and Steel. There were many clashes and frictions, but that was what ignited the flame. Reckless, I often say. Plunging into new waters has never been my style. But I'm learning as I brave myself to conquer more territories, one step at a time. 

Seeing how everything came together, I am humbled by the people in my life that have been journeying alongside me. Again and again. The way they so relentlessly give, inspire, and sincerely being happy for me is just one of the many things that fill my heart with overflowing thankfulness.

So this is for you - Our unfolding adventure. I'm excited that this is just a glimpse of so much more to come. As for now, the journey shall be the reward. I am going to savour every moment of the journey as they gracefully and beautifully unfold in their ordained time. The mistakes that will make us wiser, the disappointments that will only make us resilient, and the dead ends that will teach us surrender. And of course the many many amazing surprises that will make it all worth it. 

Ok, now let's move over to www.flintandsteelborneo.com, shall we? And give @flintandsteelborneo a follow on Instagram. Do check out our planner, 'The Unfolding' from our brand new Rosemaling collection. It is white with gold accents (just putting that out there) because I am basically obsessed with it! 

I really hope you like the shop. Feel free to leave feedback and tell me what you would like to see on there in the future. xx 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the launch of your online stationery shop! I am happy that it's a dream come true for you. You have some really simple but cute designs. Keep up the good work.

    https://sartorialisttoujours.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! congrats on the launch! can't wait to do some shopping!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it, super nice and shiny! Can't wait to start shopping ; ;) ;)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name! And also I am a sucker for stationery and paper goods so I'm definitely going to check this out!

    Best of luck to you!

    Cynthia
    Darling Down South
    Find me at : instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!

    Laura

    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, what? Did you just say the two best words in the english language - stationery and shop?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/10/birthday.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so cool, it looks awesome!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete